Dental Care for Children and Adults
The mission of Advantage Care Health Center’s dental program is to promote good oral health among our patients. We strive to make dental care patients feel comfortable and safe in our state-of-the-art dental suites.
Comprehensive family-centered dental services, in cooperation with Northwell Health’s Department of Dental Medicine, are designed to create a “dental home” ensuring access, quality and continuity of care.
Advantage Care’s dental team is one of the few on Long Island with the training and experience necessary to meet the needs of all patients including those with special needs and those requiring general anesthesia.
Routine and Preventive Dental Care
- Initial dental assessment
- Bi-annual examinations
- Dental hygiene services (cleanings, X-rays,)
- Fluoride treatment
- Cosmetic procedures
- Restorative dental services (fillings)
- Prosthodontic services (crowns)
- Endodontic services (root canal treatment)
- Periodontal services (treatment of gums)
- Ambulator/same day surgery services
- Patient and family dental care training
What is Dental Desensitization?
A primary focus of our services is our Dental Desensitization program. Together, both doctor and patient take part in a “tell-show-do” method. It’s designed to familiarize patients with the dental treatment room, instruments and the desired procedure. This is a method used with both children and adults to help them feel more comfortable with our dental services.